Elegant Hats for Hire - Hire Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement between the Customer ('you') and Elegant Hats for Hire, based at 8 Sefton Paddock, Stoke Poges, SL2 4PT ('Elegant Hats for Hire,' 'we,' 'us,' 'our'). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
'Goods' refers to any hat, headpiece, headwear or fascinator provided for hire by us.
'Collection Date' refers to the date agreed by you at the time of Contract formation for the date of intended collection of the Goods from Elegant Hats for Hire. This is used to determine the start of the 'Hire Period'.
'Return Date' refers to the date agreed by you at the time of Contract formation for the date of intended return of the Goods to Elegant Hats for Hire at our address. This is used to determine the end of the 'Hire Period'.
'Hire Fee' refers to the price agreed by you at the time of Contract formation.
'Royal Ascot' refers to the horse racing meetings held at Ascot racecourse, or alternative venue, usually in June.
1. All orders shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
2. The Goods will remain our property at all times.
3. The Hire Fee is defined for the Hire Period of the Goods.
a. A deposit will be paid by you prior to the release of the Goods on the Collection Date. The deposit is held against the Goods hired and will be retained if the Goods are not returned to us (assumed if the Goods have not been returned within 5 days of the Return Date) or in the event that damage, beyond reasonable wear and tear associated with careful use, occurs to the Goods including marks, holes, dents, missing trims and rain damage.
b. The full Hire Fee is payable at the time of order, which is when the contract is formed.
c. The Hire Period is defined by the Collection Date and the Return Date.
d. Returns after 9:30pm on the Return Day will incur an additional hire fee at a daily pro-rata rate.
e. During Royal Ascot Goods must be collected between 8:00am – 11:30am on the Collection Date and returned no later than 9.30pm on the Return Date.
4. If the Goods covered in the order become unavailable, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. In this scenario, we will offer replacement Goods or a full refund.
5. By entering this contract, you consent to receiving service emails from us. You agree that any email communications that we send will satisfy any legal communication requirements.
6. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by emailing email@example.com with REMOVE in the subject line.
7. Cancellations made 42 days or more in advance of the Collection Date will receive a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable. Cancellations made 41 – 22 days in advance of the Collection Date will receive a 50% refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable. Cancellations made within 21 days of the Collection Date, or those who do not collect the Goods on the Collection Date without notice, will not be refunded.